Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thirty Days of Thankfulness

I've been seeing people posting on facebook and blogs  about being thankful, and I thought I'd join in on the action as well.  There are many things for me to be thankful for and I often do not take the time to appreciate those things.  So, this month I will be sharing things I am thankful for.


Day 1- I am thankful to live in Austin. I love it here! We have made many great friends here.  We love our church family and our small group.  This is such a cool place! We love the schools the kids go to.  We love our new house and neighborhood.  There is always some live music to listen to in Austin and new places to eat at. We can get downtown in a few minutes.  I love running at the trail.  Austin has a small town feel to it.  I am glad that I have been able to live here for 12 years.

Day 2- I am thankful for the right to vote. Did you vote today? I am not overly political and keep my views to myself mostly,but I love that each individual has a chance to have a say, make a difference and cast their vote on who/what they believe in.  The voting process got my dad elected first as a judge and then as a congressman.  I am proud that he believes in making this country the best it can be.

Stay tuned for more thankfulness

0 comments: