Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Monday, November 15, 2010

Thankful 14 & 15

14- I am thankful for our Care Group.  Care Group has been such an important part of our lives since we were first married.  And, while our group has changed alot since then, it still serves as a place where we grow closer to God and to our friends.  Our kids love going and seeing their friends.  And, Derek and I have formed close relationships with those in our group.  It is great to have a place where you can share what is really going on in your life and to know that you have a support system of fellow Christians.

15-I am thankful for coffee!  I usually start each day with a few cups of coffee to get my day started. On Monday mornings especially, I need my coffee!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

We are really thankful for you guys, too! I don't know how people survive without a close group of Christian friends.