Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thankfulness

Well, i have not done very well with listing the things I am thankful for each day, so here is a big catch up and the final day.  I have much to be thankful for and I strive to be better about daily remembering the blessings in my life.
22-I am thankful for my sisters.  I love having sisters.  It is an awesome relationship.  I am lucky that my sisters are my best friends too.  It is nice to be loved as you are and called out when needed.  It is fun to be around my sisters, just laughing and talking and being together.
23- I am thankful for my dad.  He is a strong moral example to me and others.  He is making a difference in the world.  He is encouraging and supportive. He would do anything for me. I am a lucky girl!
24-I am thankful for Barrett.  He's funny and easy going.  He is developing quite the competitive spirit.  He is caring and sensitive to others.  And, he gives the best hugs.
25-I am thankful for a house that is becoming our home.  Its nice to be getting settled in a place and making it ours.  And, I really thankful that Derek finished the side fence!
26-I am thankful for Brooklyn. I love having a little girl.  She is a mix of princess and queen!  She is fun to be around and makes me laugh.  She has her own way of doing things, which my or may not be the same as mine.  She is a great buddy to spend my days with.
27-I am thankful for my parents, my inlaws, grandparents, other relatives and family friends who helped to shape me into the person I have become.
28-I am thankful for our church.  It is a loving body that seeks to serve God and others.  I feel challenged to go deeper in my personal faith and show the love of Christ to others.  I pray that I can begin to get uncomfortable for Jesus.
29-I am thankful for Derek.  He is my everything.  I am so blessed that I married him.  He is so kind, thoughtful, easy going and selfless.  He puts aside his stress from work when he comes home and is on for me and the kids.  I appreciate that he tries hard to balance his work and family life.  He is my best friend, the one I want to share things with.  I am so thankful for the man he is and that he is mine.
30- I am thankful today for a clean house, no laundry to fold and all of the dishes put away.  I love feeling like things are under control on the homefront!

0 comments: