Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

DC-the final day

Our last day in DC, Saturday, we woke up and headed out to eat breakfast.  It was hard to find a place that opened early for us, but we did.  It was cool brunch place inside of a bookstore.  We ate a yummy breakfast and talked about our favorite things from the trip.  Then we browsed around the bookstore.  After we all got books, we took a cab back to the condo, packed up and went to the airport to head back to Austin.  
My boys!
Love these guys and gal!



The girls enjoying our yummy breakfast

Kramerbooks & Afterwords- cool bookstore and breakfast place

Having fun

Waiting at the airport, ready to head home

Hanging out in the airport

We had a great time on our trip to DC.  It was a great time to hang out with my dad.  It was a fun time for our family to hang out together and make many memories.  We saw alot and learned many things and I am already looking forward to our next family trip together.  Thanks Dad for showing us a great time!!

0 comments: