Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A few days of thankful

#8- I am thankful for the library.  I know it seems kindof strange to say.  But, I love the library! I love to read, but would spend a fortune on books if not for the library.  I hear of a book or see one when I am out and then just request it.  And, then I go pick it up for free.  its great.  The kids love going and getting books too.  Barrett has especially gotten into going to the library now that he reads.  Its a great place and I am glad I can get so many books from there.

#9-I am also thankful for friends from college.  I talked with one of my college roomies the other day and it was great.  I love all of my friends from college and just love that we pick right up like it hasn't been any time since we talked.  We know so much about each other and still have a strong connection.  College was a really fun time and I am thankful for these special people.


#10-I am thankful for the phone.  I have always liked talking on the phone, just ask my parents about my phone bill when I first went to college.  But, I love that I can just pick up the phone and connect with a friend, sister, family member.  Whether the conversations are long or short, deep or just shooting the breeze, its nice to be able to connect with those I care about

1 comments:

Anita said...

I am thankful for you too and I love watching you talk on the phone. Walking and talking, talking and walking...