Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thankful 16 &17


16- I am thankful for my mom.  She is a wonderful mother.  She is patient and never complains.  She is a great listener and gives good advice when asked. She has taught me so much about life.  My mom is fun to hang out with and shop with too.  She is an amazing example to me of a mom,wife, and Christian.  I am so thankful to call her mom.  Thanks mom for all you do!



17- I am thankful for our huddle.  Derek and I have been working this year with the freshman at our church.  The idea is to stay with the same kids for 4 years, until they are seniors.  High school is such a fun time of life and  these kids are fun to be around.  They are smart and have lots of interesting things to say.  I am looking forward to continuing to build a deeper relationship with these kids in the coming years.

0 comments: