Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Monday, November 8, 2010

Brooklyn's special day

The boys went to Houston to watch a Texans game and Brooklyn and i stayed home and did some girly stuff.  She kept calling it her special day.  So cute.  So, here is the list of what she wanted to do on her special day. And thats exactly what we did...

*Go to church, but only class and then go to service with mommy.  (As an added bonus, she got to sit by her buddy Caroline too.)
*Go get ice cream at Yogurt Planet. (We actually went to lunch at Chedd's first, because I was hungry and wanted some yummy grilled cheese.)

Brooklyn's grilled cheese

Yummy!

My sandwich-delish!
Eating some yogurt!
*Get our nails painted and a masssage(otherwise known as a manicure)
Having fun!

Letting her nails dry.  Her naked doll came along too!
*Get a toy-she picked a cell phone with lip gloss in it and some bangle bracelets.
*Have a makeover- I put makeup on Brooklyn(blush, eyeshadow, etc) and did her hair.  We kindof did a mini makeover since we were going to Care Group.
* Go to care Group.  This was the last thing on her wish list.
One the way home from CG she said this was such a special day and she's lucky I'm her mommy. Ahhhh!

0 comments: