Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thankful...

18- I am thankful for my girlfriends.  I am so glad to have girlfriends in my life who love me as I am.  I can laugh, cry, talk about nothing or something deep with my girlfriends.  I enjoy having people I can call an talk about anything with and people to get advice from who are going through similar things as me.  Its nice to have people who help you out in a pinch and friends who give you a hug, a call and hold me accountable.  I am so blessed to have my friends!
19- I am thankful to be a stay at home mommy.  I am glad that I get to just hang out with the kids and be around.  It s nice to not have to rush off to work, but stay in our jammies all morning if we want(well, me and Brooklyn anyways). I am glad that Derek is happy for me to be home with the kids for now.
20- I am thankful for the basics- food, clothing and a home.  I was reminded of the blessing of having what I consider the basics, and then some.  We can get the things we need and often things we want and I am so thankful for not having those worries.
21-I am thankful for Jesus.  I was listening to some praise music today and got all tearyeyed thinking about the amazing love Jesus has for us. Jesus loves me, He loves you! He died for my sins and forgives me for ALL of my sins.  How amazing!

0 comments: