Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Friday, April 2, 2010

You may or may not know that Brooklyn loves to be naked(well, in her panties only). Since the rodeo she has been wanting to wear Barrett's cowboy boots. This is how I found her dressed the other day, ready for the rodeo concert!



She also loves Batman. He is her hero. So we found this cute shirt and she wants to wear it all of the time. Who knew we would find a pink, sparkly Batman shirt?

And the other day I was shopping and found this Wonderwoman shirt for myself.I loved Wonder Woman when I was a little girl. So, now me and the kids have our superhero shirts. Barrett thought we needed a picture in our shirts....

4 comments:

CM said...

Oh my goodness, Brooklyn looks just like the naked cowboy in Times Square!!! :)

Murrie said...

Christy...I was thinking the same thing.

Rebekah said...

I LOVE the pictures of Brooklyn! Too Cute!!! I also love the picture of the three of you in your superhero shirts. My Brooklyn loves Wonder Woman (we have the dvd's of the old shows) and would think I was awesome if I had a shirt like that. I'll have to get shopping!

Whitney said...

I agree with christy- totally naked cowboy in nyc! she's precious!