Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Emergency Fruit Crostatas from the Pastry Queen


I love the Pastry Queen(aka Rebecca Rather)! Everything I have made of hers is delicious.  Most of her recipes are pretty involved and all made from scratch, so they can be time consuming.  But, I made these the other night for dessert.  And, they were so yummy! And, the best part is that they are SUPER easy!!  You made some dough, add some fruit(I used blackberries) and sugar and TADA-you have a suberb dessert! I have a few of her cookbooks and want to visit her bakery sometime soon.  Anyways, I hope you enjoy this easy and delicious dessert!

1 comments:

Andrea said...

These are my new go-to dessert. I make them a lot, always with blackberries. They are so good!