Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Some faves for spring...


Capri Blue Candle-in-a-Jar- I love how this candle smells! It fills the whole house with a wonderful scent! I got mine at Anthropologie and like that it comes in a cute jar. I got the Aloha Orchid scent, but they have a few options to choose from. Awesome!
I am liking the new trend of purple nail polish for spring.  I think this would be so fun and a nice change from the usual to put on my toes.

Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick- I got this lipstick at Sephora a while back and love it. It makes my lips feel so soft! I got it in the Rocket Pop shade.
I picked up these sandals at Strut during their First Thursday Sale last month(The sale is awesome, by the way, 40% off everything, the first Thursday of each month at all of their locations).  I live in flip flops in the summer, but are a nice way to mix it up and make my spring sundresses a little more dressy. I like that they are flat, comfy and different.
Bananagrams

Bananagrams- We are loving this game!  I ordered it on Amazon a while back thinking it would be fun to play, while helping Barrett with spelling words. We don't really follow the rules suggested, we usually all play on one team and work together to make words.  But, it is fun and Barrett is getting good at making different words and he doesn't even realize he is learning.  You can make the game as long or as short as you want, which is nice too. 

Dried Unsweetened Cherrries- I love these!  They are great for a snack and also really good on salads.

I bought this a few months ago and it really keeps me organized.  It is about the size of a wallet and I picked it up at either Target or Michael's, I can't remember. I use cash for most everything and this has lots of dividers so I can sort out my cash into many different spots.  I also like that it has a notepad to jot down my list for the day(and I do like making lists) or to write notes and have them in a place that I will be able to find and not lose in the bottom of my purse.

0 comments: