Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Peanut Butter and Chocolate- a great combo

Brooklyn loves to bake! Almost every day she has some suggestion of a baked good to make,- banan bread, cupcakes, brownies, muffins, etc.  We don't always make something, but the other day, I had some leftover Easter candy- Mini Reece's peanut butter cups-that I kept eating, so I decided we needed to make something using those to get them out of my hands. I found this recipe of Paula Deen's on the Food Networks website. It is for Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies.  It uses a chocolate brownie mix and then you add peanut butter chips or mini reece's cover with more mix and voila, you are done.These are so easy to make and taste great.  We enjoyed them right out of the oven, but the kids have been enjoying them  this week as well. Here is some pictures of Little Miss doing her baking...

1 comments:

Amy said...

Such a sweetie!