Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Friday, April 9, 2010

Out at the farm...

Class pictures(the siblings think they are in Kinder too)
Barrett's Kindergarten class went to Crowe's Nest Farm today. So, Brooklyn and I (along with alot of the other parents and siblings) decided to tag along. It was a really fun day for the kids. And, it was the perfect day for visiting the farm too. We saw lots of farm animals, went on a hayride, watched a cow get milked, went to the fairy garden, the kids ran around in the fields and even went into the pet cemetery. We were all wiped out, but it was a fun thing to do with Barrett's class.

Buddies Eddie, Jack & B

B & Brooklyn on the hayride
A LonghornSome ostriches Baby Bison
Rocket feeding a goat

Class pic in the pet cemetery

Picnic lunch- Jacob, Eddie, B & Jon

Brooklyn enjoying her lunch

B & Evan looking at the llamas

Eddie in the fairy woods by the weird tree face

Brooklyn playing with the girls

Running off their energy

CJ & Brooklyn on the way home- we thought they'd fall asleep but no such luck!

2 comments:

Julie T said...

We were there on Wednesday with Carson's class. It is such a fun place for a field trip!

TriSara said...

Going to all of those great outings when Soren was little made it so much easier for me to send Reese to kindergarten this year. Knowing that she knew a lot of kids and teachers at the school because we had been up there so much with Soren over the years is the only thing that eased my mind. It was funny how hard it was for me to send my youngest when sending my oldest wasn't really that big of a deal. Seeing your post with you guys going together on the field trip reminded me of all of those feelings. I know you treasure these times. They are so precious.