Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Parenthood

Parenthood - Sneak Peek

I am loving the new show, Parenthood, on NBC. There aren't many shows that Derek and I both like, but we both enjoy this one, so it is something we can watch together.
It is a sweet show! I love shows that you really get to know the characters and like them right away. I love that this one is about a huge family. It shows the flaws and strengths of the family members, how they mess up and how family is always there. It has alot of famous stars- Lauren Graham, Craig T. Nelson, Peter Krause, Dax Shepard, to name a few. The family all live in the same town and expereriences an array of ups and downs. There are several teenagers on the show and all I can say is that is going to be a whole new world for me when my kids get there!
I often get sucked into shows that don't last too long- October Road, Dirty Sexy Money- to name a few.I guess I am the only one that likes them. SO, I hope that this show stays on tv. I think it is having good reviews, so maybe it will. Check it out if you are wanting to add something into your tv rotation! Its on Tuesdays at 9 on NBC- after the Biggest Loser- another fave of mine!

7 comments:

Amy said...

I thought the previews looked good - I'm glad it is and I'll have to watch it! BTW, I also loved DSM and wish it were still on (I wonder if it's something about those Sutherland men . . . )

Taylor Made said...

We are loving this show too! Hopefully it will last.

JessBless said...

Aaron and I really enjoy this show together, too! I personally like that one of the daughter's names is Hattie because that's my sister's name and we rarely hear it.

Marcia said...

I'm loving it too! Anita and I were both October Road fans too, hope this Parenthood makes it longer.

Beth said...

Dax & I love watching this show too!

myra said...

Patrick and I love this show, too! We are Lauren Graham fans and love the quick wit and humor of this show!

Whitney said...

One of my favorite shows for sure!!