Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Monday, April 19, 2010

Whats that smell?

Barrett inhereited a very keen sense of smell from his GrandBob and from Derek.  They all are very sensitive to smells and are always sniffing things(like new shoes, a new car, etc).  Anyways, the other day I was making dinner in the slow cooker and Barrett just was so annoyed by the smell.  He wanted to have a bowl of cereal for a snack and when I came into the kitchen while he was eating, this is what he looked like...
He had gotten a spoon to cover his nose from the smell of the food and was trying to eat and cover his nose. And, you know he did NOT eat any of the food that he found so disgusting smelling.

1 comments:

Amy said...

I can so relate!!! I might have to try to spoon thing . . . . .