Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Monday, April 12, 2010

A few questions...

Ok first, its about feeding the sitter- I feel like I always have the same thing on hand for the babysitter to eat when she comes over to watch the kids. Usually its pizza of some kind, maybe some pasta dish. But, it has to be boring for her. So, what do you feed your sitter?

Next, I am wanting to print out my blog. I know that I have read on some of my friends blogs that you have done that. So, if anyone has printed there blog and liked how it turned out, can you share where you had it done?

4 comments:

Sara said...

We usually do the same for our babysitter--pizza or a selection of healthy frozen dinners! She isn't picky, so it works for us!

Julie Walker said...

We do the pizza thing too. I don't think they care. Also, Carol just printed out her blog on Blog2print.com and it was so easy. I am in the process of doing it myself.

Andrea said...

I never cared what I ate when I babysat -- it was kind of fun to eat whatever they put out b/c it was different from my own house. You know I feel bad about the pizza too but I never know what other foods they might like. I've tried offering bag mixed salads or sandwiches and they usually go for the pizza.

Whitney said...

I use blurb.com to print my books. You download their software, then it asks you to log into your blog and it downloads all of your entries and pics. then you can edit everything- i love mine! you can check out prices of books on their website too. i do hardback for me and paperback for my parents and inlaws!