Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Walton's Fancy & Staple

Walton's is another place thats here in Austin and you must check out, if you haven't already. I have been wanting to try this place for a while and finally got to last week. I met my favorite person for lunch while the kiddos were in school.  Derek and I really try to get together for lunch when we can while the kids are both at school. We always have a fun time talking and enjoying a relaxing meal together.
Walton's is a cute little deli/bakery/cafe located on 6th St.  It is in an old brick building that has lots of quaint charm.  The restaurant is also a floral shop, so there are lots of beautiful flowers and gardening supplies. You can also shop for gifts and even get a picnic basket filled with yummy goodies. You order at the counter, where you can chose from hot and cold sandwiches, salads, and pastries, desserts and coffee.
I ordered The Garden Party- veggies and cheese on rye.  Derek ordered the Monte Cristo and some chips.  We both liked our choice.  We enjoyed a leisurely lunch and then I headed back to the counter to get some dessert.  I got a lemon bar that was divine! D was full and usually wants chocolate, so I took advantage and got something just for me.  And, I ate the whole thing too!  It was a fun lunch date and I highly recommend checking out Walton Fancy & Staple.  It would be fine with kids, for a girls lunch or for breakfast  too.

0 comments: