Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Ride em' Cowboy!

Barrett is really big into pretending right now. He is always pretending to be an animal, a character or lately a cowboy. He loves wearing his cowboy hat at holding up his "guns". He likes for Brooklyn to be the horse while he is the cowboy, but that doesn't always work out. Poor Brooklyn, she doesn't want to be the horse. She just wants to do her own thing.

Last night after bath, Barrett was running around naked, except for the cowboy hat. He was really getting into roping the cow and doing all things cowboy. He even got Brooklyn to wear the hat. He also enjoyed riding up and down on Derek's leg as he said "Yee Haw".
Where's Barrett? Where is Brooklyn? There he is- Our little Cowboy!

Here is Brooklyn- Isn't she a cutie?

Barrett riding the horsey(Daddy)- Yee haw!

4 comments:

myra said...

So fun! The part about Brooklyn being the horse just cracks me up! Your kids are so cute!

Kellee said...

I'm glad Barrett put some clothes on before riding on Derek's leg!! Ha! Love those kiddos to death :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry....did someone I know influence the cowboy thing? Just be glad Brooklyn is a horse and not a bull.....
JULIE

Unknown said...

It's always a party at your house! I'm glad you all have so much fun.