Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Mother's Day Program



Barrett had his Spring program at school on Thursday. They sang several songs and then we had a brunch. It was such a cute performance and the food was actually pretty good. Barrett has music class each week at school. Barrett's teacher mentioned that he doesn't sing or dance in music class. He just stands and watches. I guess he is taking in what all the other kids are doing. Well, he has been so excited about the program. I thought maybe he would sing. It was not to be. He stood there looking out at the audience for the first few songs. He got excited when all the mothers clapped. He was happy to be up there , I guess he just isn't want to sing. After a few songs, he moved to be by his friend Mason. He did the motions to some of the songs and looked like he as having fun.

He stood there a minute or two and then sat down on the ground. He just looked around, at his friends, his teacher, the moms. Then he decided for some reason to lay down on the ground. That is how he stayed for the rest of the program. Thankfully by this time it was almost over.




6 comments:

Leigh said...

This cracked me up! He is definitely his own person.

And think how much you'll save, not having to pay for voice or dance lessons.

Jessica said...

That is awesome! You guys can tease him about this one for years!! He is a hoot!!

Hollie Reese said...

That is too funny! I am glad you got in all in pictures!

Kellee said...

That's hilarious! He is too cute.

Unknown said...

Talk about CHAOS!! How sweet. Elizabeth has started singing lately, and it's such special memories. (I'm catching up on my blog reading--can you tell?!!)

Unknown said...

Forgot to say that Barrett is HILARIOUS! I love that story (and the accompanying pictures!)!