Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Brooklyn is 9 months

I had posted this earlier, but when I added the slideshow, my blog setting messed up. So, I deleted it and here is a new one, minus the slideshow. I guess at least my entire blog didn't mess up.

Brooklyn turned 9 months on Thursday. She is growing so fast. I can't believe she is so old. Where did the time go? Here are somethings about our little princess right now.

1. She is crawling everywhere. Her favorite things to crawl to are the bathtub, her toy that she can stand next to and the fireplace.

2. She loves to eat. Her favorite things to eat are rice cereal, pasta of any kind, rice, and black beans.

3. She is babbling all the time and sure knows what she is saying, even if we don't.

4. She continues to sleep well and has a good schedule.

5. She likes to be outside and anywhere else Barrett is.

6. She light up when Derek walks in the room.

7. She can pull up on a few things, like the bathtub, coffee table and B's small chairs.
8. Brooklyn loves getting a bath. She splashes around and tries to crawl in the tub.

Here are some pictures of our little angel.
Such a happy little girl!
There she goes, off to her favorite toy!I love this toy!Look at those blue eyes!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't she the cutest? How could I ever get so lucky? I've got the 2 most beautiful girls in the world living in my house. Thanks Kim for being so AWESOME!! I LOVE YOU!

Derek