Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Family Fun at Zilker Park

We went to lunch at Cantina Laredo and then to Zilker Park last Sunday afternoon. It was a fun time to hang out as a family. Barrett was so excited to ride the train, so we did that first. It was a relaxing ride through the park. Even Brooklyn seemed to like it.After the train ride, we headed to the park for Barrett to play. He had a blast running around the playscape. He went down the slide several times. We couldn't get him to stop playing.He also drove the fire truck that is at the playground and played the xylophones. He also got to do the monkey bars with the help of Derek. Brooklyn had a good time, even though she was in her stroller the whole time.

It was a wonderful day for all of us. We were all tired after and tooks long naps. What a great day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We'll have to come down and do that sometime. I didn't know they had a train there. Cute! I LOVE Brooklyn's smile--she's such a happy kid.

myra said...

Looks like such a fun time. We've been meaning to get down there too. We should make it a priority before it gets too hot.

LJ said...

What fun! I haven't done that with my kids yet :O( Sweet little Brooklyn being content in the stroller... you didn't let her "play" in the rocks?