Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

My Wish


Since Mother's Day is approaching, I've been thinking about being a mom alot. My kids are such joys to me. I feel so blessed to be called their mommy. The love I feel for my kids is a love that is so amazing and fullfilling. I heard this song on the radio today and in made me cry. I love the words and wanted to share it. I want for Barrett and Brooklyn to some day read these words and know that this is my wish for them. I hope that life is an exciting journey for them and that they know I love them so much.


I hope that the days come easy and the moments pass slow,

And each road leads you where you want to go,

And if you're faced with a choice, and you have to choose,

I hope you choose the one that means the most to you.

And if one door opens to another door closed,

I hope you keep on walkin' till you find the window,

If it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile,

But more than anything, more than anything,

My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,

Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,

You never need to carry more than you can hold,

And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,

I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,

Yeah, this, is my wish.

I hope you never look back, but ya never forget,

All the ones who love you, in the place you left,

I hope you always forgive, and you never regret,

And you help somebody every chance you get,

Oh, you find God's grace, in every mistake,

And you always give more than you take.

But more than anything, yeah, and more than anything,

My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,

Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,

You never need to carry more than you can hold,

And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,

I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,

Yeah, this, is my wish

4 comments:

Amber Knauss said...

Hi Kim. This is Amber Chastain from Northland. Not sure how I found your blog, but wanted to say Hi! Sounds like yall are keeping busy and doing great. Take care - Amber (Chastain) Knauss

Kellee said...

The words to this song are so sweet. You are such a great mom and they are lucky to have YOU!

Dallas said...

Kim, once again, beautiful children. The words to that song are also beautiful! Thank you for sharing them.

I didn't just get a sewing machine, I just got an embroidering machine. It was actually a used one, so it was much cheaper than a new one. I do have a sewing machine also and it is a Singer. Nothing fancy and it works great! I love it!

Unknown said...

Too sweet! The words are so special.