Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Friday, May 25, 2007

Sprinkler Fun

Barrett and Blake having a fun time in the sprinkler!
The other day Barrett had been wanting to play in the water sprinkler he got from his friend Blake for his birthday. He had been asking all day, so I told him he could after nap. He woke up so excited to get in the sprinkler. Blake and Andrea stopped by to drop off somethings and Blake wanted to play in the water too. So, we all went in the backyard and the boys had a blast running through the water and putting the balls in the ramp and watching them shoot out the top. Brooklyn wasn't so sure about the sprinkler. She did get a little wet, but she mainly liked playing with the balls. It got a little chilly, so Barrett tried to catch some rays and then wanted to be wrapped up in the towel. Blake couldn't get enough of the water. I think many more days of sprinklers and water fun are in my future.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I had to check the date of your blog to be sure this was today. I'm surprised you aren't being hit with the storms we're having up here. We would LOVE to go outside and play. I don't do well being cooped up!! Glad Barrett and Blake had fun.

Hollie Reese said...

How fun. ! We have had nothing but rain the past few days!! We are going crazy!!!

Anita said...

Yes, it just keeps raining and raining or hailing here. Y'all are SO lucky. What a fun afternoon! I don't know a single boy who doesn't love to play outside with the sprinkler and a water hose.

Kellee said...

Looks like such fun!! What happy kiddos...it was great being with you guys yesterday just wish it could have been longer. Can't wait to live closer so we can come play!