Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Sunday, May 13, 2007

CHAOS!

Last night we went to dinner with 3 other couples to a "waiter place". We usually eat in big groups at non waiter places, so this was a big adventure. I tell the lady 8 adults and 6 kids. No spots are available, so we were going to have to wait. Won't that be fun? But, then she said, " How about 2 booths next to each other?". Perfect. So we sit guys and girls. It worked out well for the girls, since Brooklyn is the only girl kid and she is easily contained. Here are some pictures of the 4 guys and the 5 kids at the table. CHAOS is how I would describe it. It seemed like someone was always up at their table. At least we picked a noisy place to go eat! Derek finally gave up and took B and Tate outside. Brent and Blake soon followed and when we leave the resturaunt we find our kids in a Goodwill shopping cart, being pushed by their daddies. How fun for the kids! My how times change. We used to go out almost every weekend for dinner with the Walkers and the McDonald's before kids. We would eat at cool places, talk forever and enjoy ourselves. It is quite a different experience now with all the kids, but it is fun none the less. It is neat to go through different stages in our lives with the same friends. Thanks guys for letting us enjoy our meal and keeping up with the boys! I know I enjoyed my food and the company at my table.

3 comments:

CM said...

What fun lives we lead! And I wouldn't trade it for the world...it's so great to have friends to share all the fun and different stages of life with.

Kellee said...

I can just imagine how crazy this eating out experience was...I think the "eating out experience" will be hard for us to give up once we have our own kids!

Unknown said...

Too funny! You are soooo lucky, though, to have so few girls. If it were the other way around, you never would get a moment without them!! I was just thinking today how different it is having one baby and two--just getting them in and out of the car. I feel outnumbered with one!