Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Rockstar wig

This morning I got out my fall decorations. And in the box we found a wig that Derek wore last year at Halloween.
B: What's this mommy?
Me: That is a wig daddy wore. It is fake hair. You want to try it on?
B: Ok. What kind of hair is it?
Me: Like rock star hair.
B: Like Bon Jovi?
Me: Yes, put it on and you can be a rock star like Bon Jovi.
B: No, I don't want to be Bon Jovi, I want to be HANNAH MONTANA!
Me: Ok, put on your concert for me.
So, here is our Hannah Montana!

6 comments:

CM said...

Nice rock star mullet, Barrett! Very funny pics!!

CM said...

oh, and his fascination with Bon Jovi cracks me up! At least he chose Bon Jovi instead of Steven Tyler or Mick Jagger...

simply fabulous said...

He totally looks like you with black hair. Too Cute!

Kellee said...

So cute and I love that he knows who Bon Jovi is!! Maybe we have a future performer on our hands?!

TriSara said...

How did he know who Bon Jovi was? Hilarious! Such a sweet boy.

Anita said...

I have tried twice to comment on this post, but it's just not working hopefully it will today.

Of course Barrett would choose Bon Jovi. I have vivid memories of you belting out Living on a Prayer in Jr High! We love Jon and the boys here too.