Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Turning 32!!

What a fun week we had! I celebrated my birthday last week. It was spread out over a few days. I got taken to lunch and dinner by friends who are so dear to me. They all made me feel special. On my birthday, Derek made me french toast(my favorite! ) and took me out to Home Slice Pizza for dinner. On Friday morning, we went to Houston and met Derek's parents for lunch. We celebrated Narcessa's birthday there. Then it was off to my parent's house. We hung out and B was glad to see Elizabeth, Kara, Nana and Teddy and Kellee. Derek and I went out to dinner at America's while the kids stayed behind. The food was so good and it had a neat atmosphere. It was a wonderful evening. We all stayed up talking when we got home. On Saturday, the girls took off shopping for a little bit and the men hung out with the kids. My parents good friends, Alton and Dyane came over and we got to visit with them. Then we all met Kurt and Suzy and the kids at Pappasito's( no trip to Houston is complete without a trip there)to celebrate my dad's and mine and Shaelyn's birthday. So there was 15 people there. It was a little crazy! But it was a fun time and the food was great! Then we went back to my parents for presents and have some Banana Pudding(dad's favorite). Sunday was church and then lunch with us and the Reaves'. Then we went to Shaelyn's party at IT'Z. It was fun to see her open her presents, have cake and then play. IT'Z is like Dave and Busters for kids. There was so much to do. Barrett loved the train ride, bowling, the car ride and running all around. It was a wonderful week and ended with a wonderful weekend! Here are pictures of our weekend!























8 comments:

jonna said...

Sounds like a terrific celebration. Happy Birthday - Hope it's another good year!

TriSara said...

Wow! You really know how to celebrate a birthday! Mine is coming up in a couple of weeks; I am taking notes! I am glad you had such a great birthday week. You are blessed to have so many people to celebrate with.

Beth Hames said...

Happy (belated) Birthday Kim!

JessBless said...

It looks like you had a great time celebrating with friends and family. Happy Birthday and may the rest of your year be just as fun.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you had such a great time and got to be with family. So fun!

Kellee said...

You forgot to mention that Barrett got to sleep with his Aunt Kellee 2 nights in a row!! He is such a cutie and it was great seeing everyone. I wonder how long it took for that blue icing to come off of Jackson's face! Love you guys!

Chesley said...

What a fun week and Happy Birthday to you Kim! I love all of the pictures of the kids. They remind me of all the ones I've seen of Walton/Poe kids when you were all little. How Fun!... and I love that you are all now closer to each other and can make such great memories together. I know your dad is happy you are all back in good ol' Texas! :)

CM said...

It's so fun to have a birthday week instead of just a day! :)

I love that picture of Brooklyn in her cute and funky overalls. She is too precious!