Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Barrett goes to Preschool!

Ready for preschool!

Barrett's first day of preschool was today. He has been so excited for it. Yesterday he had me pack his lunch for school, before we had even had lunch. He is attending the same school he went to last year and he was so excited to get back and see all of his friends. He had a really good day and likes his teacher, Ms. Mary. There are 2 girls and 8 boys in his class, so I am sure things were a little crazy. He didn't want to leave when it was time to go home. I am glad he had a good time. We had a good time too while he was at school.
Isn't he so cute?Such a big boy!Making himself at home in the classroom

Barrett and Ms. Mary

4 comments:

Kellee said...

What a cutie my nephew is!! He looks so BIG...miss you guys so much. Looking forward to next weekend!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big his backpack is!! He's getting to be so grown up. I'm sure all of you had such a great time today. He sure has a great smile.

simply fabulous said...

Barrett looks so cute! I am glad he had a great first day and that you had a good day too!

Chesley said...

I just can't believe he has started school! I remember driving to Austin for your baby shower for him. It just seems like this past Spring!
Barrett looks so much like you! He is so cute!

8 boys WOW...at least his teacher won't have a lot of the drama factor from so many girls. :)