Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Friday, September 21, 2007

Tagged about my man!

I've been tagged by Kara for a different kind of Q&A: "The Game of Tag about your MAN"
1. Who is your man? Derek Randall Reaves
How long have you been together? 9 1/2 years, not counting any high school dating
3. How long dated? a year and a half
4. How old is your man? 30
5. Who eats more? Derek eats more than me , but I do eat more snacks then he does and I can definitely eat more dessert than him.
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did. And then I said it back to him. It was over the phone while he worked in Alaska one summer
7. Who is taller? Derek, he's 6'2 and I am 5'3*.
8.Who sings better? neither of us are blessed with good voices, but I wish I did. I would love to be a singer rockin' out on stage!
9. Who is smarter? Derek
10. Who's temper is worse?Have you met Derek? He is the most laid back person, so I guess I have the worse temper.
11. Who does the laundry? Me usually. I try to do it just once a week, so sometimes Derek does it if he is desperate.
12. Who takes out the garbage?Derek
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me.
14. Who pays the bills? Derek, all of them!
15. Who is better with the computer? Derek is awesome with computers, so I would say he is better. But, I do use cuter fonts than he does!
16. Who mows the lawn? Always Derek. I never have, never will!
17. Who cooks dinner? Me,though Derek does the grill
18. Who drives when you are together? Derek, I am not a good driver and I drive slow.
19. Who pays when you go out? Derek
20. Who is most stubborn? AS mentioned before, Derek is really laid back, so I am the more stubborn one
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Derek is really good about this. I hate to admit being wrong(and I usually am not ever wrong anyways!.
22. Whose parents do you see the most?Mine, we get together alot
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first. I kissed him back!It was at the Boone's house when we were in high school!!
24. Who asked who out? He did, I guess, but it was one of those things where we were just hanging out and then we were a couple.
25. Who proposed? Derek did. I was totally surprised. It was in Galveston on the beach.
26. Who is more sensitive? We both are sensitive, but it is definitely me. Anyone surprised by this?
27. Who has more friends? Probably me.
28. Who has more siblings? Me. I have 3 siblings and 3 sibling-in-laws; he has two siblings and 1 sibling-in-law.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Me! Derek totally believes" If the wife ain't happy, no one is happy!"
30. What do you love most about your husband?I could go on and on... He loves God, loves me, and loves our kids, all unconditionally. He puts us above himself and is concerned about our well being. He is AWESOME!!!!
I tag Beth Fuston and Beth Hames

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad I've been around for the whole ride, even those early days in high school when Derek's hair looked a little different (wink wink). You all are great! Love you!