Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Monday, September 3, 2007

Menu Planner

I did not end up cooking alot this week, between Julie's birthday dinner, Suzy being in town, the family reunion and Derek having dinner meetings, there weren't alot of nights when we were all home. But here are 4 dinners(not hard at all) for you. Sorry for the lack of diversity.
1. Pasta Bake, salad, broccoli and cheese
2. Chicken salad on ciabatta bread, chips,hummus
3. Red Chile Marinated Chicken, roated potatoes, chips and salsa
4. Chicken and Dumplings, green peas, garlic bread
You can find the recipes here. http://dishandspoonrecipes.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

Beth Hames said...

I will definitely try some of your recipes. I love that you're doing this. Don't stop! It's inspiring...