Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Family Reunion

Today we went to Temple for the Weems family reunion. It was the family on my dads mother's side. Derek was off hunting, so I took the kids by myself. Suzy was in Austin, so we rode together. it was a nice time to see the extended family and hang out with my parents and siblings. All the kids entertained themselves. There was a cemetery behind the building and the kids loved running in the field by the gravestones and climbing on them too. We are exhausted from the day, so hopefully everyone will go to sleep early. Here are some pictures. I had some other ones, but they kept coming out sideways. The funniest one I couldn't get to work was of Elizabeth running with the flowers that were left at one of the gravestones, but I posted it anyways. Kids!!The entire clan at the reunionBarrett and Shaelyn
Barrett giving Dorrie a hug
Sweet little Brooklyn

My grandparents -Pops and Dorrie and Dorrie's sister and husband, Colleen and CharlesTeddy hanging out with BrooklynBarrett and Shaelyn getting into mischief in the cemetery

Teddy and his "AWESOME" grandson


Snatching the flowers at the cemetery

1 comments:

Anita said...

That is hilarious that Elizabeth was running around with those flowers! The Poe grandchildren are all very sweet and precious. I love Barrett in his shades with Teddy.