Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Monday, September 10, 2007

Menu Monday

Here are the meals I made last week. I will try to take pictures and post with the recipes next week, but dinner is always a little crazy and I may forget. Enjoy.
1. Beef and Chicken fajitas, rice, beans, chips and queso
2.Pesto Pasta, Salad, green beans
3.Rachael Ray's Meat Stromboli, corn, fruit salad
4.Shrimp and Pepper Kebabs, dirty rice
5.Chicken with grapes and couscous, asparagus
You can get the recipes here.

3 comments:

JessBless said...

It's so generous of you to take the time out to list you recipes and menues. I'm so "cooking challenged" that I definitely need inspiration and guidence.

Beth Hames said...

Someday soon I'm going to get around to making one these recipes. :-)

TriSara said...

Ok, keep this up and soon I will yield and quit the "what to make for dinner" punishment that I currently suject myself to. I don't know why I fight the menu planning. It makes so much sense and takes ALL of the last minute throw-something-together out of the picture. Thanks for the inspiration!