Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Favorite Products

Recently I have found some products that I just love. I'd thought I'd share them with you. And if you have any wonderful products you like, please share. (By the way, I am in the market for new lipstick brand, if anyone has one they love).





Chi Flat Iron- I got this a few months ago and I love it. It makes my hair straight all day long, without all the frizzies. And it doesn't hurt my head.






Horizon Yogurt packs(4 individual sized)- It has a great consistency that is not runny and is really good for Brooklyn especially. My kids gobble it up!









Seventh Generation household cleaner. I love it. It cleans well and it is non-toxic which is a plus with little kids around. It does not have a strong chemical smell. I also love their laundry detergent and dishwashing detergent too.













Philosophy shower gel/ bubble bath. I love this stuff. Kellee first introduced it to me and it works well, smells good and makes me feel totally pampered.




Bare Minerals. I mentioned this before, but I love this makeup and I love how it stays on all day. It doesn't even feel like I have makeup on.




Ok, so this is a longtime favorite. I have worn this mascara since college, maybe high school. I love it. It has always worked for me and it is cheap. Always a plus. I love black, but they have all colors.





Central Market Italian Soda(found on the soft drink aisle). I love this in the lemonade flavor, but grapefruit is pretty good too. It is sparkly and fun. It makes for a great pick me up in the day. It was a summer staple at our house.


So, what are your favorite things? Please share, I'd love to hear about them.

5 comments:

Marcia said...

I'm with you on the Chi. I don't know how I ever straightened my hair without it.
Downy Wrinkle Release is one of my favorite things. It is great. I use it on almost all my laundry.

Anita said...

I have to agree about the Chi, too. I can honestly say it has changed my life! Isn't that ridiculous to think that something as stupid as a flat iron has changed my life. It just makes my mornings alot easier, especially with working now.

Marcia's right about the wrinkel release stuff it's good.

One of my favorite things is the individual packages of Apples that Chiquita makes. The apples stay fresh and they are great for lunches. They also have some with apples and grapes.

Leigh said...

I love Philosophy's "On a Clear Day"--it's a primer that you put on under your makeup that smooths out blemishes. I also like their "Kiss My Lips" exfoliator especially for lips, and then I use Fresh "Sugar" lip treatment over that. I was having a horrible problem with dry, chapped lips but those two products have totally solved it.

But we won't discuss how much I spend at Sephora each month. Ack!

Kellee said...

I am a big fan of all LUSH products! I love making a "bath cocktail" with a bath bomb and milk bar and I am a big fan of their shampoo BIG--its got sea salt in it so its like a massage every time you wash. This was a huge hit in Chicago and that's where I got hooked. There is only 1 in Texas but thankfully its right here in Dallas.

I also love the Tide bleach pen...it really does work!

And I'm with you on the mascara...I love it too!

Leigh said...

I can't believe I forgot to mention my new sheets! I love them so much, I want to marry them. It's like sleeping on cashmere.

I got them at Bed Bath & Beyond; they're 100% modal which I've never heard of (it's apparently a fiber from beechwood trees) but they are soooooooo soft and luxurious! And 50% off. You just can't beat that.