Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Water fun at our house



Yesterday we had our friends from our care group at church over to play outside. There were lots of kids, big and small. The kids seemed to have a blast playing in the sprinklers, jumping in the pools, spraying water guns, playing with the water table, and just running around. And I hope it was fun for all the moms too. I know it was a great time for me.
The babies got in the pool for a little bit. It was funny to watch them fight for the beach ball and get in each others space. Brooklyn's ruffle and rear end kept getting in Taylor and Cohen's way. They all just sat and played with the toys. Brooklyn and Cohen each tried to get out of the pool. Looks like these kids are getting really mobile. The babies seemed to enjoy the water, but all were ready to get nice and cozy after a while.
After the kids had played for a while, we ate pizza, watermelon and lots of yummy desserts. Julie brought popsicles for the kids and they loved eating those. It was great to be able to have them get clean in the water after eating those.
After lots more running and playing in the water and yard, we turned on the bubble machine and had a fun time catching bubbles. Ty and Seth even started shooting the bubbles with the water guns.
It was a fun time for the kids and I really enjoyed have my friends over and getting to talk and relax. Of course, after everyone left, we all took GREAT naps. My kids and me are so blessed with these wonderful friends. Thanks for hanging out with us everyone.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun day! Looks like everyone had a great time!

LJ said...

Thanks for having us over... Good times for all!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you all had a great time! I love Brooklyn's bathing suit and how she looks in that little suit. I could just squeeze those legs!!

Kellee said...

Glad yall have a fun time playing outside in all the water. Reminds me of the slip-n-slide we used to play on in the backyard. B is getting a bit of a TAN!!