Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Monday, June 25, 2007

Tagged by Anita!

Tagged. My friend Anita tagged me and my sisters. I think I am the first one to finish! Yeah for me!
First memory - Playing with Kara at our house- having tea parties, playing house

First real kiss - Heath Scardino, ummm...6th grade(don't ever tell my kids) on the swings at the Northland(my school) playground. Lets just saw it wasn't a real great experience. I clearly remember thinking; "This is so gross. What is all the hype about". Obviously it was his first kiss too.

First love - James Hamilton, my sophomore year. I thought I was so in love!

First Concert- I think it was Acapella at Spring Woodlands, back when it was called Oak Ridge North. I remember loving them. I went to my first concert without my parent to see Michael Bolton . I really liked him back in the day!

First thing you think in the morning - What time is it? Are the kids awake yet? Coffee!!

First pet -Golden retriever dog. I had 3 of my own dogs growing up. If you know anything about me, I am so not a dog person.

First book you remember loving -Anne of Green Gables
First question you'll ask in heaven - How did Jonah live in the whale for 3 days?

First thing you think of when you hear the word vacation - Beach!

First best friend - Monica Rodriguez. We met in elementary school and were great friends for a long time. Going to Northland, I lost touch with alot of my neighborhood friends.

Last time you dressed up - For Valentine's, Derek and I went out to eat at a nice place. I took the opportunity to get dressed up.

Last thing you ate -Chocolate chip cookie dough(I am eating it right now)

Last CD you bought - I can't remember. I've been doing I Tunes!

Last good book you read - Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen and My Sisters Keeper by Jodi Picoult

Last time you cried -I teared up reading the book , My Sister's Keeper, other than that I think it would have been at a baptism at church. Those always touch my heart.

Last time you told someone you loved them - Tonight telling Barrett and Brooklyn I love each of them before they went to sleep.

Last really funny thing you did - I am not a funny person. It would probably be dancing around the house with Barrett, both of us with our "microphones". It would probably look funny if anyone saw it.

Last thing you watched on TV - I actually watched a rerun of Oprah today. Nothing real exciting!

I tag Christy, Jonna and Jessica. I can't wait to see what you have to say!

4 comments:

Anita said...

Heath Scardino!!!!!! What a complete blast from the past. James Hamilton, too. Those both made me laugh.

Sara said...

Oh the days of Michael Bolton!! My first concert was Petra. I remember it being so loud that I put cotton in my ears.

Kellee said...

Mary Katherine and I would always talk about you and James and how we wanted you to get married! I thought I liked him until you stared dating Joe Pipkin...I secretly had a crush on him and loved him as your boyfriend. No one compares to Derek though and I'm glad he's who you ended up with!

Unknown said...

Heath and James--wow! I haven't thought about them in a LONG time. That's hilarious that the kiss happened on the playground. And Joe Pipkin--whenever I think of him I always think, "Goofy!"