Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Sunday, June 17, 2007

FATHER"S DAY

Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband, Derek. He is an awesome father to Barrett and Brooklyn. They are so blessed to have Derek for their daddy. He is so patient and loves to play with them. He is never too busy. He is so great at teaching Barrett things. And, he loves God and shares that with our children. I love to watch Derek with our kids. I love to see how they light up when he comes into the room or home from a trip. So, Happy Father's Day Derek, you are a terrific father and I look forward to watching your relationship with our kids continue to grow.

Derek and his kiddos. They love their daddy!Like father, Like son
Brooklyn has captured her daddy's heart
I am so blessed to call this family mine!
I also want to wish my dad and father-in-law a happy Father's Day. You are both wonderful Christian men and I have learned so much from your examples. I love the relationships you have with Barrett and Brooklyn. You are both wonderful grandpas.

2 comments:

Kellee said...

such sweet pictures of Derek with the kiddos. I'm glad yall had a good day and Happy Father's day to Derek. I'm glad Anthony has Derek as an example because he is such a great dad! Love you all very much.

The Houston's said...

Happy Fathers Day, Derek! I love the pictures!!