Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Monday, June 25, 2007

John Mayer Concert

Last night I went with four of my girl friends to see John Mayer in concert. The concert was in San Antonio so we went to eat at this Mexican food restaurant first. The decor was cool and we had lots of fun talking and laughing. After our dinner we went to the concert at the AT&T Center. He put on a really good show. I recognized more songs that I thought I would. He was really into the instrumental part of the songs and the songs came across more rock than his songs sound on the radio. I was really entertained and it was so enjoyable to relax and listen to music and talk with my friends. Andrea is about six weeks from her due date and she didn't complain once. She was a trooper.
I totally recommend seeing him if you like him at all. We laughed and talked the whole way home. I pulled into my driveway at about 12:45 and it hit me I was tired. But I had such a great night. I feel so blessed to have such good friends that I can laugh with and just be myself. And thanks to my wonderful hubby for taking both kids to VBS while I was out with the girls.Andrea, Amy and Julie at dinnerBeth and me after dinnerBeth, me, Julie, Andrea and Amy

These friends of mine are awesome! What a fun night we had.

6 comments:

Kellee said...

What great fun to hang out with your girl friends, and what a great hubby you have to watch the kiddos while you're out having fun. Andrea looks so cute and you're looking quite tan!! Anthony and I are actually going to a outdoor music festival on the 4th and John Mayer will be there so I'm excited to hear him perform.

Anonymous said...

We really had a great time...I didn't notice until the pictures that we were all basically in a pink/red and denim color scheme!
JULIE

Dallas said...

Was it pink night with John Mayer? Whatever the "theme" you all look beautiful and relaxed...a great combo! I'm glad you had fun!

jonna said...

Looks like a fun time...

Unknown said...

Did he say anything about Jessica Simpson?!! Ha! I'm glad you got to go to a concert. It's been soooo long since I've been to one of those. Did you eat at Mi Tierra's?!! Yummy Mexican food!

Kim said...

No Kara, we ate at some Mexican food place that I can't pronounce or spell. It was pretty good though. And he didn't mention Jessica, but we were all talking about her and their relationship.