Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Our Week

Nana with B and Brooklyn. They love her so much!

The 3 cousins, Brooklyn, B and Elizabeth


Nana bought matching dresses for the girls. Aren't they cute?



We have had a busy week. And it has been lots of fun. On Monday, my mom(aka Nana) came to visit us. Barrett was beside himself with excitement. Then on Tuesday, Kara and Elizabeth came to stay with us too. We went to the swimming pool, got sno cones, and let the kids take naps while we hung out and visited. Barrett and Elizabeth had fun playing together. On Wednesday, we went to the Children's Museum. It was a blast. Barrett always likes going there and even Brooklyn seemed to enjoy it. On Thursday, we went to Target and ran into Andrea, Blake and Andrea's mom. Blake and Barrett made a fort in all the stroller boxes. Derek got into town and met us at Target. He didn't even need to call to locate us, apparently he heard us from a ways off. After lunch at Chick-fil-a, everyone headed home. We had a fun time with family and were sad to see them go. Thursday night, I went to a jewelry party and got to see some of the moms who have kids in Barrett's school. It was fun to hang out and get some new jewelry too. Today we had a shower for my friend Andrea at our house. It was a great time and good to spend time talking with everyone. Now we are off to take naps and enjoy our Saturday together. One more week until Derek has his sabbatical!!! We can't wait. (For those of you who don't know, Derek gets the month of July off. He has worked for AMD for 7 years and that is a benefit for working there that long. We are super excited!!!) Tomorrow we have church and VBS starts tomorrow night. And tomorrow night, while Derek is at church with the kids, I am going to see John Mayer with four other friends. We are going to have a great time.

Barrett and Elizabeth rockin at the Children's Museum

Nana and BrooklynB playing Connect 4Brooklyn playing chess

Blocks, Blocks and more Blocks!!

Barrett really got into the whole serving food to us. Maybe we should try this at home.


Blake and Barrett eating a snack in their fort( also known as the shelves at Target)

Here are the letters I made for Dane's room. I gave them to Andrea at her shower.

It was fun making these for them.

7 comments:

Dallas said...

Great letters! I love them! Also, your kids are beautiful! I'm sure you hear that all the time. Have fun at the concert!

TriSara said...

Those letters are so awesome! Sounds like a great week. I love times like that when you hang out with the family.

Marcia said...

Its too bad Nathan couldn't play in the fort with Barrett and his friend too. Nathan had to play in the Target shelves all by him self last week while Anita and I were shopping. I'm sure the three of them could have really had some fun.

Kellee said...

I love those letters!! Did you paint them or is that paper? Very cute. Love all the pictures and glad yall had a fun time. I love how much the kiddos love their Nana. Love and miss you!!
and yes, it is 1:10 in the morning and I'm wide awake. I just got home from babysitting a while ago and she cried most of the night, so I'm enjoying the peace and quiet around here. WOW to all of you who are moms...you're awesome!!

Anita said...

What a fun week! That museum looks like a blast. I love the letters, too. Have a great month with Derek home. I can't believe 7 years have gone by. What a great perk for working there.

jonna said...

We love the Children's Museum, too. Your letters turned out fantastic!!!

Unknown said...

Great pictures. I love it when our children can get together and play. Thanks so much for letting us stay at your house!

You are soooo creative with all the things you can make. Way cool!