Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Swim Lessons

Barrett has been having swim lessons these past 2 weeks. He has always loved the water and not been afraid of it, but this year he has been a little more fearful of the water and not wanting to try alot. The first few days of claas, he wasa little apprehensive with the teacher and he was a little cold, but by the end he was more confident and having fun. Which is what I really want swiiming to be fore him-fun. He had a great time at swim class and learned some new things. Hopefully he will get more comfortable in the water as the summer goes on. I really want him to enjoy being in the water and try out new things. We are planning to spend lots more time at the pool these next few months. Barrett got a little patch and certificate for graduationg his swim class. Swimming pool... here we come!!

2 comments:

LJ said...

Good job B! Splash away!

Unknown said...

That's so great! Where is he taking the lessons? I can't wait to move to Waco so that we can do that kind of stuff, too!