Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Monday, June 18, 2007

Terrific Ten



Brooklyn turned ten months old today. We celebrated by having a picnic at the park and then playing there for a while. Barrett and Brooklyn had a great time playing together. Barrett helped Brooklyn out on the slide. She had a blast. I am glad that they enjoy being together.
Here are some things about Brooklyn at ten months. She is pulling up on everything! She is getting more bold and confident in what she can do. She loves Barrett so much. He can make her belly laugh and it is so cute. Brooklyn still has no teeth, but I think we are getting close to one coming in. Brooklyn seems to be getting tired of baby food and likes eating our big people food. She loves chicken, pasta, couscous, sweet potatoes and ice cream! We love our little girl! She is such a blessing.

4 comments:

Kellee said...

my favorite one is the last pic--I love her little feet!! What a cutie she is and I love that her and B are buds. Miss you all so much.

TriSara said...

Those are precious pictures! She is absolutely adorable, just like her brother! You guys could get paid to have kids. It is always heartwarming to watch your kids enjoy each other.
-sara

Anita said...

She is too cute! Of course your daughter would love ice cream! We have trained them well.

Hollie Reese said...

She is just the cutest thing! I love all her outfits and bows!!