Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Super Saturday

Today was a great day! We all got to spend a nice day together just relaxing and being together as a family. We both made it to the gym and had our Starbucks. We took it easy this morning and then we went to the Natural Gardener to look for trees and plants. I got some herbs for an herb garden that I hope to plant. We also looked at some different trees and plants for our backyard. We hope to do some work on that this spring. Barrett had a blast running around all the trees and looking at the chickens. he also liked the red wagon. We went to a birthday party in Round Rock. Barrett and his buddies had a great time. We ended the evening at Flores, a local Mexican food place, for dinner. I had yummy enchiladas and lots of chips. It is always an adventure eating out with two kids. Now, Derek is going to watch the final four and I guess I'll look around for some dessert. Here are some pics of our day.

1 comments:

Kellee said...

Looks like the weather was so nice on Saturday and sounds like you had a great time together as a family. Your kids get cuter all the time. Love you!