Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Book club/ girls night!

Well I am going to book club tonight and Derek is gone. He got to go to Chicago and have dinner with Kellee and Anthony( I am jealous for many reasons- a kid free meal, spending time with them and a trip away from home). Anyways, this will be our first time to pay for a sitter. We have been blessed to be able to trade sitting with friends who have kids. Barrett is fired up to have Katy come"play" and watch Thomas the train with someone besides me(I'm happy too -I mean how much Thomas can a person watch?) It will be nice to have girls night, even though I haven't finished the book... Oh, well. My camera and my computer are not working well together right now, so I will post pictures soon.

1 comments:

Dallas said...

Kim! Hello! I am so glad that you have a blog. I will add you to my list of contacts and check back with you often. I hope you figure out how to put pics on because I would love to see your sweet family.

Now, you need to convince Julie to jump on the blogging train :).