Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Some recent pictures

Brooklyn at 6 months old.



















Here is Barrett making himself a mummy. I have no idea where he got this idea. This is a typical day with Barrett. You never know what to expect. He is such a fun kid and always makes me laugh.

This is us before church on the day of Brooklyn's baby dedication. She looked so cute in the dress Aunt Kellee gave her.











Brooklyn getting ready to eat rice cereal for the first time.
Isn't this fun. It was such a mess. Now I remember why
I was so hesitant to start this baby food stuff.


















Barrett takes after his dad. He loves baseball and
hitting off the tee in the backyard.








Here is a picture of the four of us. Notice my curly hair. This happened after Brooklyn was born. It is easier, but mak kids have NO idea all they things we go through.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutest family ever!! I miss your family so much--can't wait to see you all in a month. Brooklyn looks adorable in her dress and Barrett is too funny.
Love y'all,
Kellee

Anonymous said...

Well aren't yall just the cutest little family! :) Brooklyn is a doll, and Barrett is such a little boy now- no longer a baby! Beautiful kids Kim!!

Do yall live in a different house now?

~Whitney

Unknown said...

I love all the pics. Brooklyn is getting so big, and looks a lot like Derek, in my opinion. Too sweet. We can't wait to see you all.

Love,
Kara

By the way, I finally updated my blog! What a shock! I hope to place pictures soon. Take care!

Dallas said...

What a beautiful family! I LOVE Brooklyn's bows...she is a cutie. You and Derek look exactly the same-that is a high compliment :).

Kim said...

Yes Whitney, we did move. We needed more space. We built a house and moved in at the end of October. I am glad you have been reading and commenting.
Kara, I love the pics on your blog.