Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Monday, March 12, 2007

Weekend in Review

I am anxiously waiting by the phone for my friend Andrea to call, so I figured I'd blog. She is at the doctor waiting to find out whether she is having a girl or boy. My guess is a girl, but what do I know. I just hope it all goes well. Here is an update of our weekend.
We had a nice, but busy weekend. We went to dinner with our friends the McDonald's and Walkers. Julie is about to have her baby, Grant, so it was one last time before he gets here. Barrett and his buddy Tate were a little crazy, but they always have a fun time being together! saturday, I got my hair cut and highlighted. I even finished my book club book while there. Then a relaxing afternoon and a birthday party. Sunday, we were supposed to meet Kara and Elizabeth(my sister and niece), but Elizabeth got sick. We were all bummed we didn't get to hang out with them. We had our care group over last night for our monthly dinner. It was a lot of fun visiting and eating way too much. This week we have some playdates scheduled since Barrett is on Spring Break. Then Thursday we head to Houston for the weekend. We can't wait.
We're off to Costco to get my pics on a cd so I can share some pictures from the past few months. I wish Barrett was napping, but maybe he'll go to bed early.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny that I found your blog! I can't wait to read up on how everything is going in Austin! Definitely post pictures soon- I've never seen Brooklyn!
~Whitney

Anita said...

I love your blog and all the pictures. Nathan liked seeing Barrett. Brooklyn is so precious. A little Derek. Can't wait to see the next post.