Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Monday, April 2, 2007

Just Like Daddy



Barrett just loves his daddy. He mimics him all of the time and he wants to do whatever Derek does. I think it is great that Barrett looks up to his daddy so much. Today Derek was planting a tree in our backyard and Barret twas right there helping him out. He was fired up to use his shovel to help dg te hole and then help plant the tree. Derek is a wonderful example for Barrett and will be for Brooklyn too.


Here are some pictures of Brooklyn wanting to be like her daddy too. She looks cool in Derek's Astros hat. She is really into chewing on everything. Some may say shes teething, but there is no sign of a tooth just yet. And thats fine with me. She is such a sweet little girl and we are truly blessed with both our kids.

2 comments:

Kellee said...

Such cute pictures!! Your kids are very blessed to have Derek as their dad--he's great with them and like you said, a wonderful example to them both. Don't forget though, you are a great mom and they are lucky to have you too. Love you lots!

Unknown said...

Brooklyn's eyes are so BIG and BEAUTIFUL! That's cute to see Barrett and Derek working together. I don't think that will ever be a picture on my blog because Shane HATES the outdoors, especially anything regarding gardening or heat. And we live in Texas. ha ha. Love you!