Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Weekend in Houston

We went to Houston for a long weekend. We spent time with both of our families.
My mom and I spent some time shopping on Friday while Derek went to his parent's house and let Barrett play with his cousins. We spent quite a bit of time at Ulta(I forgot all of my toiletries) and walked out of there with the Bare Essentuals Starter kit and several other things. I love this new make up! It is a bunch of different powders that serve as concealer, foundation, blush and powder. It looks good all day and feels like there is nothing on your face.

On Friday night, Derek and I went to Pappasito's for a date and then out to a movie. It was so nice of my mom to watch the kids so we could have a much needed date. We had a wonderful time hanging out.

On Saturday, we had a relaxing morning and then went to Derek's brothers house to see the girls and hang out. Barrett had a blast playing with everyone. Then it was on to GrandBob and GrandMoms to hang out and see Aunt Michele(Derek's sister). We enjoyed visiting with them and went to dinner too.
Here is Brooklyn with Aunt Michele.Sunday Brooklyn made her debut at Bammel for church. And in the afternoon, Kurt and Suzy and the kids came over. Teddy also came in from Washington. Barrett and Shaelyn play so well together. It is fun to watch them play together. Nana and Brooklyn before church Derek having fun pushing Barrett and Shaelyn around the yard over and over again! Barrett giving Shaelyn a push -Ugghh!
Barrett wearing Teddy's boots!
We went to my moms school on Monday and saw her classroom and met the people she teaches with. She is at a brand new school and it is really nice. Barrett had fun playing on the playground with the kids.

We are now back in Austin and getting into the swing of things again. We may paint the breakfast nook this weekend, but we'll see if Derek is up for it.

3 comments:

Hollie Reese said...

Hey! I found your blog! You kiddos are precious!

Chesley said...

I love all of the pictures! You have the cutest kids! Glad you had a good time in Houston. I am sure that was nice to get home.

Anonymous said...

I just saw an ad for that Bare Essentials stuff and it looked neat. Are you still liking it? I might need to try some!
-kellee