Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Monday, March 19, 2007

Brooklyn is 7 months old



Brooklyn at 7 Months Old!


Well, it is hard to believe but my little baby is now seven months old. She is such a joy to us. She is so happy. Here are some things that are happening with her right now.
She has decided that she doesn't want a paci anymore, so it looks like we will be getting rid of those. Though , I may hang on to one just in case.
She is a great eater. Brooklyn loves applesauce, bananas, sweet potatoes and rice cereal. It is so messy to feed her. I try to feed her when Barrett is not around. He is such a distraction.
Brooklyn loves Barrett. She just lights up when he comes around. He loves to hold her in his lap and then "crash" them both into the pillows. She just laughs and laughs. I hope they always get along so well. Here are some pictures of the kids.


Covered in pillows by Barrett


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Brooklyn is too cute. I can't believe she's refusing her paci. That's great that you won't have to wean her from that! I leave for New York tomorrow. Can't wait to see the Big Apple! Take care.

Anonymous said...

Great action shots of the kids! Barrett's big grin makes me smile--they are both such happy kids and too cute for words.
-kellee

Dallas said...

Absolutely adorable! I am so glad that they enjoy each other.