Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Grant is here!


Our very good friends David and Julie Walker welcomed their second child into the world this afternoon. Grant David was born at 2:40 and was 9 pounds! They were very surprised. He also has reddish blond hair! We are so happy for them. We went to the hospital this evening and Barrett got to play with his best buddy Tate. They both wanted to sit in the bed with her and Julie was nice enough to let Barrett run the cars on her leg and let him crawl around on the bed. Julie looks great. Congratulations David and Julie!

3 comments:

Dallas said...

thank you so much for posting those pictures! julie looks beautiful!!!!! wow, 9 pounds! way to go julie!

Kellee said...

WOW--9 pounds! Yesterday was a popular birthday because I know 2 other girls that had their baby on March 28!! Such cute pictures of the boys hanging out with Julie. Tell her congrats for me.

Anonymous said...

Tell David & Julie congrats for Shane & I! Now I've never had a baby before- but 9 lbs- wow!!!
~Whitney