Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Weekend fun

This weekend we found ourselves with no commitments and time to hang out as a family. So, we did alot of things together and had a fun, relaxing weekend. We went grilled out, the kids played in the sprinkler on the slide, we went to Kerbey Lane for brunch, hiked up Mt. Bonnell and saw the lake, saw the peacocks in Mayfield Park, went to Big Top on Congress Ave. (a ice cream parlor/candy store)for malts, shakes and a bunch of candy, all took naps, and went to our neighborhood pool for swimming and dinner with our friends the Walker's. It was a great time for us to hang out together and enjoy this awesome city we live in.
This week has been busy finishing up swim lessons for Barrett, VBS at church, Habitat camp for Barrett at the Austin Nature Center, the gym, dinner at Hula Hut , the park with the Heath's, and sprinkler fun. I am headed to Dallas tomorrow and then my mom, Kellee and I leave on our trip to Mexico. I am so looking forward to this trip and so glad that my husband encourages me to do things like this and happily watched the kids. He is the best!! Derek and the kids are headed to Houston for the weekend. Have a happy 4th everyone. And Happy 60th birthday (tomorrow) Mom!!
At Kerbey LaneTaking a break after our hikeLooking at the fast boats on the lakeWe love the boats and hanging out

My sweet kiddos looking at the big fish

B with his candy at Big Top

Don't mess with a girl and her shake

Buddies swimming at the pool

Barrett and Tate eating dessert before jumping back into the pool

Brooklyn is Daddy's girl

1 comments:

TriSara said...

Ahhh, I love summer!! Your pictures are awesome!