Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Girlfriends!

I just want to give a shout out to all my girlfriends! God has truly blessed my life with people who have made a difference in my life and helped get me to the place I am now.
I have the girls that were born my family- my mom, sisters, Kara and Kellee. WOW! How luck I am to have these girls in my life who love me know matter what, who have seen be at my worst, and hopefully best and love me as I am. We are so connected and I look up to them as examples, sounding boards and inspiration.
I have the girls who are in my family now- Mother-in-law, sister-in-laws- Suzy, Leigh and Michele. These girls are my friends, examples and I love them.
I have friends that have known me for forever- in junior high and high school and college- and even though we may not talk as much or see each other as much, these people helped form who I am and were there for me when I needed them. And, we had so many good times and lots of laughs and lots of craziness.
Ever since college, I have had many girls in my life. Some still live here, others have moved, and new people have moved here. It is such a blessing. I have lots of girlfriends in my life now and I am so blessed. I can talk with them about anything or nothing. I can laugh with them or cry with them. I get advice, inspiration, encouragement and have fun times with them.
My live has been a constant evolution and all of these people have played significant part in my life. I think that girlfriend relationships are so important for women to have. And, I hope and pray that Brooklyn has women in her life that do the same for her.
So, to all of you girls out there in my life, I love you and appreciate you! I cherish every girl in my life, for what you have been to me and for what you are to me now.

4 comments:

Kellee said...

I love and am thankful for YOU and for our relationship. I truly don't know what I'd do without you in my life and I'm so glad God blessed me with such wonderful sisters. Thanks for always being there for me too; you're the best!

Andrea said...

Thanks, Kim! Girlfriends make it all better don't they? Love you!

simply fabulous said...

So very True! I am lucky to have you as a "Girlfriend"!

CM said...

What in the world would we do without girlfriends? That is a really nice post, and good reminder of how special our sisters/moms/girlfriends are.