Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mexico

My mom, sister, Kellee and I went to Puerto Vallarta to celebrate my mom's 6oth birthday. I let them take most of the pictures, but here are a few I got. It was beautiful, relaxing and a trip full of good memories and laughter.
The view from our balcony-gorgeous


Hanging by the pool In town, walking along the boardwalk
We had some huge margaritas- refreshing
Sunset
I had such a fun time with these two
It was an awesome trip!


7 comments:

Whitney said...

What a fun girls trip! Looks like yall had a wonderful time together!

twarpula said...

Wow I don't know how you were able to walk after those huge margaritas!! What fun!

Julie T said...

What a beautiful setting! Glad you had a fun trip.

Kellee said...

when can we go back? i'm not sure if we pulled off the sex & the city look with our $5 wal-mart hats! love you!

Raegan Brown said...

That looks like so much fun! Jim and I go to Mex sans children in 3 weeks or so and I can't wait!

Andrea said...

That looks gorgeous! And I cannot believe the size of those margaritas. Oh my word! Glad you had fun!

simply fabulous said...

I want to Go!